photo erinmodglin-2.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Motives by Loren Ridinger for La La Review

Motives by Loren Ridinger for La La
Red Carpet Palette
Pressed Eye Shadow
WOW!
I tried this make up for the first time this week and was EXTREMELY impressed! All of the colors in this palette are gorgeous. I get so frustrated when I go to high end stores looking for an eye shadow palette and only being visually satisfied by half of the colors in a palette, therefore, being forced to buy two just to get all the colors that I like. When I first received this product the first thing that I noticed was the packaging, of course. There are four round eye shadows in a very nice, black, modern case with a window to view the colors. I love that the case isn't too big and bulky so it fits nicely in your make up case. The colors in the Red Carpet Palette are absolutely gorgeous and PERFECT for spring and summer! The colors are very pigmented and look the same on your skin as they do in the package. 

The Motives by Loren Ridinger for La La eyeshadow goes on silky and smooth. Each of the colors has a slight shimmer to it but not too much. If you're looking for the perfect eye shadow palette for spring and summer, this is it! I'm very picky when it comes to eye shadow and I really enjoyed trying this one out. Not only is Motives' make up amazing but so is their customer service! I will definitely be ordering more of these eye shadow palettes soon! To order, go to
www.motivescosmetics.com/lisapeart
If you have any questions you can email Lisa who is an independent beauty consultant for Motives by Loren Ridinger at capitola23@msn.com
I know you all will love it as much as I do and I would love to hear about it in the comments below.

Thanks for reading what I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment