photo erinmodglin-2.png

Monday, May 19, 2014

Turbie Twist. Is It a Love or Hate Relationship?

Hello Friends! One of the things I wanted to accomplish with this blog is to prevent my friends from wasting money on products that are not worthy of your all mighty dollar. So, because I love you all so much I will take one for the team and test out all of the products myself! Throughout my posts I will be reviewing products and also comparing products to make sure you are getting the best product you can get for the money that you are spending. There's nothing I hate more than being so excited to get the next new product only to get it home and be terribly disappointed. If you have products that you are curious about but do not see on my blog, please, drop me a line and I will get on it ASAP! My goal is to make you all, my friends, happy and beautiful without being broke! 

As many of you that know me know, my hair is my thing! I will go to any lengths to make sure that my hair is taken care of and is not a hot mess. My hair goes down to almost my waist and is thick enough to make a wig for 4 or 5 drag queens. Washing, drying and managing my hair is a task in and of itself. I look like a fool after I get out of the shower with a towel wrapped up on my head so heavy that I'm stumbling and walking into walls. Isn't there anything else I can use to dry my hair that wont cause me to break something? DING DING DING. I remembered going through the "As seen on TV" isle at wally world and saw a Turbie Twist for a whole TWO DOLLARS! Really? Two dollars? I think, no matter what the outcome is I can afford two dollars. I was very skeptical because my hair is so long and thick that I figured there was no way that this little piece of fabric could contain my monstrosity!


Well let me just say this.......WOW! Not only did the Turbie Twist hold all my hair but it was light, not an overwhelming amount of fabric and it dried my hair much more efficiently than your standard bath towel. It is such a convenient little thing! You put it on your head, twist it up and there is even a little loop on top to secure the tip of the fabric with.

I could not be more pleased with this product and highly recommend it to any woman that uses a towel a top her head to dry her hair with. Hands down this is the best two dollars that I have ever spent! If you have any questions or if you have used the Turbie Twist yourself, please, leave a comment below!

Thank you for reading what I have to share!

2 comments: