photo erinmodglin-2.png

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tip of the Week #1

Hello friends!
I hope everyone is having a terrific start to their week and looking as fabulous as ever!!! 
When I was thinking up all my ideas for this blog, one of the ideas I had was to provide you all, my friends, with a tip of the week. I always love learning all these great little tips that take zero effort and give you maximum results. Now that my blog is up and running I will be providing you all with a new tip every week.
With summer here and the temperature hot enough to fry an egg on your forehead, getting tips to help your makeup stay in place or prevent it from running are crucial! It's also wedding season and making sure your makeup is picture ready at all times is also very important! 
You might think I'm crazy when I tell you this but take it from me, it works! After you put on your makeup dab your finger on your antiperspirant and dab it on your upper lip to prevent sweat beads from forming! This will prevent you from having your upper lip glistening in the light of the sun.....or flash ;) Make sure you don't rub it on or you will rub your makeup around, JUST DAB. 
I hope this tip is helpful for you this summer and keeps you looking as stunning and flawless as ever in your pictures!

Thank you so much for reading what I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment