photo erinmodglin-2.png

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Contest Time!!!!

Hello friends! 
I am so so sorry that it has been a bit since my last post but my tablet was being a brat! Computers are like men... you can't live with 'em yet you can't live without 'em! Is it just me or does it seem that anytime I have a ton of work to do and deadlines to meet my computer decides that this would be the perfect time to take a big fat dump right on top of my head!!! 




I feel so bad and feel like I have let you all down so I'm going to have a little contest to try and make it up to you!
The contest will start immediately and run until August 15th! The prize will be a $25 gift card (you can choose from a list of great retailers or a visa card) and a gift bag with a couple of fabulous goodies in there for you too. What do you have to do to win, you ask? You have to follow my blog and refer as many friends and family as you possibly can. The minimum amount of referrals needed to qualify for the contest is 5. ***THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT*** Have the person you referred follow my blog and then comment YOUR first name and last initial in the comments section of this post to ensure that you receive credit!!!!! If this is not done you will NOT RECEIVE CREDIT! On August 15th I will total all of the names up and announce the winner on the morning of August 16th. 
I thought this would be a fun contest to show my appreciation to all of you for your support. This contest will also help us get closer to the 100 followers we need for the Happy 100 Giveaway!!! If you are not familiar with the Happy 100 Giveaway you can read all about it on my main page.

If you have any questions, please, feel free to leave a comment below :)

Let's see who has a competitive nature!
Good luck my loves and let the games begin! XOXOX-Erin ♡

Quick Breakdown:
*Must follow my blog
*Must have a minimum of 5 documented referrals
*Referrals MUST comment WHO referred them in the comments section of this post! 

1 comment: