photo erinmodglin-2.png

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

L'oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur Eye Treatment Review

Hello friends!
I absolutely love trying out all of the latest and even some of the not so greatest products for you all, my friends, to keep you looking fresh and fabulous without leaving you broke and homeless! Is there a product you've been dying to try but are afraid that you may just be wasting your money? Are there two products you're trying to choose between but aren't sure what to expect? Well I have great news for you, if you leave the name of the product(s) in the comments section on ANY post I'll make sure to provide you with the most detailed and informative review that I am capable of. These products can be anything pertaining to beauty, fashion or lifestyle so knock on your noggin and tell me what you want reviewed and/or compared.


Today I am reviewing a product that so many people have been asking me about lately which is the L'OREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother Eye Treatment. This is a new product from L'OREAL that claims to erase the look of crow's feet, fatigue and signs of puffiness with opti-blur technology which is supposed to diffuse light in millions of directions, instantly smoothing fine lines, wrinkles and the appearance of pores. This eye cream claims to INSTANTLY reduce the signs of aging and fatigue around the eye area to create a younger, more radiant appearance. This product also contains pro-retinol A, vitamin C and what L'OREAL says is a specially-designed peptide for the eye area to reduce the appearance of aging over time. 



Now that I've informed you of what the L'OREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur Eye Treatment says it's going to do I'll tell you what it actually does.



I bought this product from the local supermarket 4 days ago for $24.99. I could not wait to get home and try it because I have seen numerous commercials and have had multiple women inquire about it with high hopes. The packaging is nothing extravagant but that's not something that I care about as a consumer.



 When I put a dab on my finger just to get a feel of the consistency and texture I was very impressed. The cream has a nice silky smooth texture without being greasy which, in my opinion, is a major bonus! I washed my face and did my usual bedtime routine for my face and put the eye cream on last, as instructed per packaging. I noticed the fine lines under my eyes were not as pronounced as they were prior to using the eye cream. The next day when I was getting ready I applied the eye cream before applying any of my eye makeup and was really surprised at the results!


I noticed that the fine lines and crow's feet around my eyes were dramatically reduced and the dark circles around my eyes diminished as well. The cream isn't greasy so your makeup doesn't smear, it stays in place. I noticed my eyes looked brighter and not so tired. Makeup settling in the fine lines under my eyes is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to makeup so having a product that reduces the appearance of said lines is definitely worth the $25 and change it costs to purchase it. I'm not sure I would label this a miracle but it definitely works!

Have you tried the L'OREAL Revitalift Miracle Blur Instant Eye Smoother Eye Treatment? If so, please leave a comment below and tell us what you think of it! 

Thank you for reading what I have to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment